Addiction (photo hunt)

 Saturday, April 24, 2010

(Totoro rice ensemble)

Call it addiction if you may, it's actually a must for me as a mommy, when my little girl started school, making Obentou is the first thing I do when I wake up. As expected I got hooked learning new characters to make so that the food will be interesting enough for my daughter.


(Hello kitty obentou)
---

Since only my older daughter is going to school, the little girl at home get her share as well, she enjoys the characters too!


For:

13 comments:

Carver April 24, 2010 at 10:13 AM  

What a fun idea. I'm sure your children enjoy having such a creative parent.

ZOOLATRY April 24, 2010 at 5:05 PM  

Being cats ourselves, we love the "kitty cakes"...
Adorable little girls, great blog.

Winston April 24, 2010 at 5:35 PM  

They are awesome, you are so creative.

Lorna April 24, 2010 at 7:18 PM  

Now I feel like a bad mother for never making obentu for my kids.

Glad you joined Phothunter; your creativity will make it fun for us all.

Rach April 24, 2010 at 7:29 PM  

wow they're amazing, do they take long to make?

Rinkly Rimes April 24, 2010 at 8:54 PM  

I couldn't bear to spoil those creations by eating them!

TorAa April 24, 2010 at 10:55 PM  

Very creative and a dream for kids.

Excellent post

Noel Morata April 25, 2010 at 1:39 AM  

aloha,

i like your own interpretation of addiction with your kitty bento

come and check out my addiction on my sari blog, come join if you feel inspired.

http://noelmorata.blogspot.com/2010/04/words-that-inspire.html

Stephani Cochran April 25, 2010 at 3:46 AM  

Wow, this is so interesting! Nice take on the theme.

Katharine April 25, 2010 at 6:12 AM  

lovely photo! and great ideas...

kim April 25, 2010 at 7:48 AM  

Oh my goodness! That looks like so much work! They are beautiful

YTSL April 26, 2010 at 12:02 AM  

Aaaaaaaaaaaaieeeee -- I LOOOOOVE Totoro, Hello Kitty and bentos!!!!!!!!! :DDD

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP