anna's pregnancy*
Thursday, April 13, 2006
* April 10 *
I'm 22weeks 2days now.. I saw my lil meeh again Tha BABY is really active..元気だって
but Mommy is tha problem ehehehe..tumaas BP ko at 141/83.. so i really need to avoid salty foods and i need more exercise everyday...
Tha Ultrasound pixie**
*******
Tha GENDER??!
I taught i'll knew it today but tha problem is 'Daddy'.. He refused to knoe tha baby's gender for he wants it to be surprise...i planned this ultrasound pa nmn for my MOM's birthday tom. (april,11), her APO's gender as our present, but daddy is tha Boss and he wants to be surprise until tha time we knew it..He's soo excited anyway hihihi...so,we plann it not to know muna..
But anyway, its good for mee too.. pra hbang plaki ng plaki c baby we'll be more excited for him/her.. and besides tha doctors said that lately some parents wants na wag muna mlaman ung gender coz they want to be surprise..
Tha First KICK??! * April 2, 2006 *
I knoe that was a kick! cause it feels different and really strong* I feel it n tha left part of my navel that time..and exactly today, tha doctor told me that tha foot,legs is locate there too..Wow!
じゃぁ、楽しみにだね, Mommy and Daddy!
*******
And yes, Happy Birthday Mom!

0 comments:
Post a Comment